Therapy to go from overwhelmed
Judgment-free therapy in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for New Yorkers struggling with chronic work stress, anxiety, and low self-esteem.
Hi! I'm Paige Rechtman
Cat Lover, Real Person, and LGBTQIA+ Friendly Therapist in Brooklyn, NY
My mission isn’t just to help you feel better; it’s to help you get better at feeling.
Available for in-person therapy in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and online in New York State.
Let's face it—
Keeping up with life in NYC is HARD, and it's understandable if...
- You feel trapped in a vicious cycle of work-stress-repeat and don’t feel like there’s a way out.
- You don’t feel accepted and lack confidence in social settings, but you hide it well.
- You’re drowning in a sea of high-pressure responsibilities. Most days you feel like you’re barely keeping your head above water.
And you don't see how it's ever going to get better. The loneliness, the shame, the constant stress that never ends...
You don’t have to navigate it alone. I promise there IS a way out of the struggle.
I help you empower and accept yourself, so you can handle whatever life throws your way.
Who I Work With
My clients are hard-working, successful, and seem to be balancing all of their demands. But on the inside, they're anxious, struggling to hold on, and tormented by unspoken pain.
I’m here to help you get through the rough patches and improve the stuck places in your life.
- Do you feel like everyone has it together but you?
- Are you afraid to go out in social settings because you feel judged or have social anxiety?
- Do you live to please everyone else but yourself?
- Do you feel alone and like all you do is work, but the pressure never ends?
I'm in your corner and want you to know that stress, anxiety, and depression don't have to rule your life anymore.
Anxiety therapy is for you if....
- You feel burned out in your career and relationships.
- You’re trapped in a cycle of overextending yourself, and exhaustion.
- You are/were a victim of bullying and are always afraid or in crisis.
- You have body image issues (and this goes for a lot of men too!).
- You struggle with your sexual identity, shame, confusion, or feeling misunderstood.
- You constantly compare yourself to others and feel like you don’t match up.
- You can’t seem to move on from a bad break-up or devastating loss in your life.
- You have never done therapy before and feel like you should be able to solve your own problems.
Guys, I have SO been there. And I also know that it’s sometimes scary to reach out for help when you need it most.
But, take it from me . . . you don’t have to try and feel better on your own.
No matter what you’re feeling right now or going through — there’s a way out of the pain.
I listen with an open-mind, and with empathy, so you feel safe to talk about whatever is bothering you.
I also use mindfulness techniques and CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) to help you gain a broader perspective and see things differently.
After our sessions, you’ll feel more grounded and better able to cope with everyday stressors.
Reframe the way you see yourself and construct a more positive view of your life. I support you as you dive deeper to explore who you are and what makes you awesome!
Feel empowered to tackle your challenges head-on without fear, shame, or stress.
What you get out of therapy with me:
What my therapy clients say about working together:
Are you ready to understand yourself better?
Thank you for visiting my little corner of the internet
If you’d like to receive a “tidbit of therapy” at the beginning of each month, sign up below.
Includes relevant articles, videos, and insights into your mental health.
No spam ever. I promise.