Billing & Insurance
There are a variety of payment options available for therapy. Private pay clients can use a credit card, HSA card, or Zelle as digital payment options.
- Individual Sessions: $300 per 45-50 minute session
- Couples Sessions: $350 per 45-50 minute session
There are a limited number of sliding scale spots in my practice for anyone with financial need. Please reach out to discuss more.
If you would like to use health insurance for your therapy sessions, I am an out-of-network provider!
When you have out-of-network benefits, therapy sessions are often covered in part or in full by your insurance company once you hit your deductible.
If you’re unsure of your out-of-network benefits, call your health insurance provider and ask the following questions:
- What are my out-of-network benefits for outpatient mental health treatment?
- Do I have an out-of-network deductible that needs to be met first? If so, what is it?
- What percent of my therapy session fee will be covered by insurance once my deductible is met?
- Are there any other restrictions surrounding my out-of-network plan that I should be aware of?
I recommend you get the name or ID of the person you speak to, and a reference number for the call.
At the end of each month, you can pay me directly, and I’ll provide a superbill that you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
I do provide sliding scale slots depending on income, out-of-network coverage, and financial need.
You can also check out this Guide to Affordable Therapy in NYC for more information on finding affordable therapy.